Description de poste
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service. Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our CSR programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
As a Senior Fund Accountant in the Fund Accounting department of the Private Equity and Real Estate (“PERE”) department your role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex PERE funds. This is a challenging and rewarding role which provides exposure to all elements of a PERE funds’ accounting processes and life cycle. Working closely with other members of the PERE team, your responsibilities will include:
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities
Accounting for PERE funds which hold a diverse portfolio of investments. This involves being responsible for keeping books and records and for timely and accurate recording of all transactions;
- Calculation of the net asset value of funds on a quarterly basis which will include the preparation of reporting packs;
- Reporting to and communicating with investment managers and other relevant parties;
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements for audit purposes;
- Understanding complex fund structures and accounting for them accordingly
- Taking ownership for all elements of a funds reporting cycle from review and interpretation of fund governing documentation, through to day to day accounting tasks, the production of quarterly investor reporting and net asset values and annual financial statements.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Must have an excellent command of English, a second language would be useful.
- Accountancy or business administration qualification essential.
- At least three years of experience in a fund accounting position
- Experience in accounting for Private Equity/Real Estate funds, Holding Companies, SPVs etc. in Luxembourg is an advantage
- Knowledge of various accounting standards and principals (Lux GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Investran knowledge is beneficial.
- Actively engaged & committed to the collective work of the team, offering assistance and information to ensure team goals are met
We offer our employees an excellent working atmosphere, an attractive and competitive salary, benefits, and travel opportunities may also form part of the job. You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.
If you are interested in a challenging career in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal company culture, we are currently recruiting for the above position.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.