||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
As a member of the Corporate Department of Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A., your role will be to perform all administrative and secretarial duties related to the corporate governance & domiciliary agent function of the company, covered investment funds and entities domiciled with Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A.
- Organize and convene board of directors and shareholders’ meetings
- Draft and circulate board resolutions
- Liaise with custodian banks and any other relevant internal and external counterparties in relation to the preparation, signature and legalization of account opening related documents for investment funds and entities investing abroad, assist in data collection for tax reclaim formalities
- Physical and/ or electronic filing and record keeping of all legal documentation of the investment funds/ entities as maybe required internally or by Luxembourg Law and regulations and the fund’s articles of as well as records and database maintenance
- Coordinate director’s internal approval process and liaise with notaries, lawyers, banks regulatory authorities and external auditors for requests related to legal documentation of the investment funds/ entities and maintain/ manage corporate related internal lists and procedures
- At least 3 years of professional working experience in a similar position in the fiduciary or domiciliation environment in Luxembourg
- Knowledge of Luxembourg investment funds and commercial companies
- Strong focus on details, well organized and proactive, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated pro-active approach
- Fluency in English language required, knowledge of German and/ or French would be an asset
- PC literate in Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint
- Excellent professional and client service attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||18/08/2017|