||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Within the context of our development, we are seeking to engage in our Bank :
2 Junior Fund Accountants (m/f)
Fixed Term Contracts for 6 months
As Fund Accountant you will be part of the Fund Accounting and Financial Reporting department.
- Calculation and first level control (through balance sheet variations analysis) of the Net Asset Value of various types of funds (classic/alternative)
- Filing of NAV packages and archiving
- Checking of daily spot and forward forex rates used in NAV calculation
- Specific manual bookings at the end of the funds’ fiscal year and at specific due dates
- Preparation of periodical reports for third parties (historical NAV reports, fees explanations, TER and PTR ratios calculation…)
- Education: Minimum Bac+2/3
- First experience as fund accountant required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications ( Excel, Word, Outlook ...)
- Good working knowledge of French language
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) focused on the accounting activity
- Knowledge of Olympic System would be considered as an asset
- Flexibility and team spirit are essential.
SMBC Nikko Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. will offer you career opportunities working in a young and dynamic team as well as attractive advantages.
We will only reply to those candidates who meet these specific qualifications.
All information will be treated confidentially.
The selected candidate will be requested to provide with a criminal record
To apply for this position, please forward your CV in confidence to:
SMBC NIKKO BANK (Luxembourg) S.A. - Attn.: Human Resources Department
2, rue Hildegard von Bingen, L-1282 Luxembourg
or via jobs.lu
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|
|Contact||Human Resources Department|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/08/2017||Global Custody Employee (M/F)||Luxembourg|