||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Graduate Co-Op- Internship for CAO department- 12 months
The Programme Assistant's role is to provide a support to the CAO Programme Coordinator (FLOD & Strategy) who is overseeing the delivery of FLOD and Strategy initiatives.
In addition to the programme support, to perform core CAO function tasks as a part of a broader team’songoing business as usual.
The responsibilities of the Programme Assistant entail:
- Assist with the development of analyzing local and Group programme initiatives.
- Providing data, metrics and other materials required for the function’s managed initiatives.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of programme frameworks.
- Coordination of status reports with internal heads of functions and other related stakeholders
- Assist with the development and implementation of strong governance processes for outsourced activities.
- Driving general problem resolution
- Contribute to developing and implementing business strategies for success.
- Analysis of data and focus on actions that would lead to growth of the company.
- Supporting the ‘BAU’ tasks of the CAO function such as SOC1 distribution, Volcker, Privacy, Committee reporting etc…
- Working closely with other departments who run the business on a day to day basis
- University Degree or relevant professional experience in the studies like – Taxation, Regulatory, Business studies , Finance , accounting or fund related studies
- Previous work experience in Investment sector is advantageous
- Ability to learn quickly and analytical skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook…)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, fluent in English (written and oral)
Knowledge, skills and Experience
- Perform with a high degree of self-reliance and self motivation and to take initiative for problem resolution and have complex problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate, in person, by telephone and in writing, with employees on-site and on other State Street Bank locations. Therefore, he/she must be self confident and able to communicate clearly and effectively. Be an active listener, and should understand clearly about what is being said and be able to convey instructions clearly.
- Tasks must be completed within prescribed time frames to the highest required standard and in accordance with standard operating procedures. The Programme Assistant must be detail oriented, well organized, possess methodical work habits, work well under pressure and be adjustable to change.
- The Programme Assistant interacts with all levels of staff and management. Therefore, the successful candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English. French and German are considered as an important asset. He/she should have the ability to coordinate with others and manage his own time and that of others, be able to motivate and help people to obtain required results.
- Ability to analyse and assess the adequacy of status updates is essential. He/she needs to have a good judgment power and display critical thinking
|Catégorie||Direction / Cadres|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|