||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
OTC Derivative Admin Associate1- French /German speaker required
Under the supervision of the First Line Manager (FLM), the Derivatives Administrator is responsible for:
- Processing in accounting the daily OTC derivatives trades in funds assigned (mainly swaps).
- OTC interests calculation monitoring
- Processing periodical coupon payments
- Reconciling OTC derivatives positions, collateral and cash
answering queries from Fund Accountants, other departments and auditors
- Liaise with OTC counterparties for the day to day operations
OTC contracts management
- Ensuring archiving procedures are followed
- The Derivatives Administrator is an integral part of delivering quality service to assigned clients and all actions must be considered as part of this overall goal. Achieving quality of service is a team effort and the Derivatives Administrator needs to function at all times as a team player.
- University Degree in a relevant field such as accounting, finance, etc.
- OTC Derivatives product knowledge
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
Autres emplois de cet employeur