Description de poste
If you are looking for a challenge with a difference, come and join the Grant Thornton team in Luxembourg for a unique experience in a rapidly-growing international network:
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer (M/F)
- Carrying out Grant Thornton International conflict checks;
- Analyse structure charts and processes;
- Provide input and accompany the implementation of new regulatory obligations / risk controls;
- Manage AML/KYC investigation and record checks;
- Inform your colleagues about legal obligations and internal rules governing the outset and continuity of relationships with clients and assist them in the performance of their compliance tasks;
- Answer internal and external clients' queries;
- Ensuring that the database is regularly encoded and updated.
- University degree (bac +3) and an experience of min. 3 years in the field of compliance (good understanding and knowledge of the Luxembourg financial industry legal and regulatory environment);
- You are bilingual in French and English, good practice in German will be considered an advantage;
- You are willing to learn and keep yourself informed of the latest legislative/regulatory developments;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office Software.
- Your inter-personal skills enable you to work in our team and to manage priorities and deadlines.
- You are motivated and flexible.
- An open-ended employment contract.
- Level of salary linked to your work experience and capabilities.
- Performance bonus.
- Real prospects of development in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team.
- For you to be part of one of the biggest global networks for accountancy and tax services.
Please send your detailed application to:
Grant Thornton ABAX Investment Services S.A.
Human Resources Department
20, rue de Bitbourg
or via jobs.lu