||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Globality S.A. is an international health insurer and the center of competence for the expatriate healthcare business of the Munich Re Group.
With more than 65 million expatriates living and working world-wide Globality operates in a rapidly growing, highly dynamic market. Internationally operating companies and their expatriate staff as well as individuals and their families place their trust in Globality’s expertise.
The company launched its operations in April 2008. With headquarters based in Luxembourg and its world spanning network of assistance and service partners, Globality’s reach is truly global.
In this technical and market facing position you will report to the Head of Underwriting, Products and Innovation and will be working in a team of 3 Underwriters. The overall goal of this position is to provide medical expertise and analysis within the scope of new insurance business assessment and acceptance processes.
- Evaluate risks for new individual and group businesses
- Act as an escalation point for the administration department in all risk assessment related matters
- Analyze medical reports
- Assess the risk in line with underwriting guidelines
- Develop and maintain the medical underwriting guidelines/processes for both individual and group businesses
- Coordinate the medical decision-making process byliaising with the medical management team, internal operations departments and external partners i.e. Assistance Companies, TPA’s and international medical experts
- Accompany the product development process by providing medical expertise
- Provide internal trainings about medical underwriting processes
- Develop and maintain medical underwriting literature in cooperation with the Medical Management Team (risk assessment documents, medical reports, letter templates & medical questionnaires)
- Ensure medical interface for internal and external communication
- Consult relevant departments and external partners or brokers/clients when medical expertise is required
- Provide process reports and statistics as requested
- Qualified Medical Doctor or Nurse
- Strong ability to effectively assess medical conditions and the associated risks
- Ability to capture complex coherences and to develop creative new solutions/suggestions
- Ability to think and work in a group-wide network and within the business field
- requires a thorough, decisive person with excellent analytical skills
- High level of motivation, capacity to think along international lines
- Must be able to function effectively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A very good command of English plus preferably at least a good knowledge of German and/or Spanish are required for this position.
You will enter an international structure with varied work in a convivial, friendly and professional environment, within a motivated and multicultural team where personal development, commitment, continuous improvement & development are supported through our Corporate Vision and Values.
We offer a permanent employment contract with an attractive salary package in accordance with the market.
In case you are interested in this position, please send your application indicating your present salary and benefits and your best availability.
1A Parc d’Activité Syrdall · 1A Rue Gabriel Lippmann
L-5365 Munsbach · Luxembourg
or via the platform jobs.lu
|Catégorie||Santé / Enfance / Soins, Pharmaceutique / Sciences|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||17/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|18/08/2017||IT Infrastructure Network Specialist (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Internship in Accounting (m/f)||Luxembourg|