||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Citco C&T Luxembourg is part of the Citco Group of Companies, an independent group of companies serving the world's elite hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms, institutional banks, Global 1000 companies and high net worth individuals. The Group has offices in 44 countries around the globe, employing over 6,000 staff worldwide.
Citco works in partnership with their multinational clients to deliver single-source and market-leading administration and governance services. From our offices in Luxembourg we provide for a range of administration, governance and accounting services to our international clients.
Citco C&T Luxembourg focuses mainly on multinational companies as well as larger privately held corporate clients.
in an environment A marketing and or/law degree;
As Business Development Manager you will together with management and colleagues in Luxembourg as well as other Citco locations work to develop business opportunities related to existing clients as well as to identify and develop opportunities with new prospects. You will strive to further develop our current portfolio of global clients as well as services to be provided. You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs. You actively contribute in expanding Citco’s business.
The position will be Luxembourg-based. Willingness to travel is a must.
As Business Development Manager your role will include the following:-
- Identify new clients and successfully develop these business relationships through a proactive approach, including internal/external networking, attending conferences and following up on potential leads;
- Planning and executing a cohesive business development campaigns and initiatives to grow an international network of client relationships;
- Relationship management of larger clients
- Conduct and compile market research;
- Organize and host events, attend conferences and seminars.
Education, Qualifications and Special Training
- A marketing and or/law degree;
- At least 4 years’ experience in a commercial function at a company in the company administration service industry that provides services to Multinationals;
- Have an established network in the industry;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Targets and results driven;
- Creative, resourceful, able to think outside the box and a hands on individual;
- Be proactive and innovative with strong commercial instincts;
- Eager to be part of a dynamic group of companies;
- Have a willingness to travel;
- Fluency in verbal and written English is essential, other languages will be an advantage.
|Catégorie||Vente - Direction Commerciale|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||17/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|21/08/2017||Administrator - Trailer Fees||Luxembourg City|
|21/08/2017||Senior Legal Officer||Citco - Rue de la Poste, Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Corporate Services Manager (Private Equity & Real Estate Department)||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Real Estate Accounting Manager||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Senior Fund Accountant - Private Equity||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Depositary Oversight Supervisor - Luxembourg||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Assistant Financial Controller||Luxembourg City|