||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
We are a Swiss independent asset manager. To service our rapidly growing activities, we are seeking to expand our team with a new job opening.
Ensure accurate day-to-day accounting and reporting of all investment vehicles to the management and third party service providers.
- Register investments/divestments in master ledger and reconcile with bank account on a daily basis;
- Update the master portfolio snapshot on a daily basis for the management;
- Upload investments/divestments supporting documents into data rooms on a daily basis;
- Investigate discrepancies spotted and propose corrective actions to the Management;
- Track & report any delay in investments/divestments as compared to schedule;
- Compile monthly investment/divestment ledgers and upload into data rooms;
- Communicate in a timely manner with service providers in charge of investment vehicles monthly accounting;
- Prepare all documents for the audits of various investment vehicles and liaise with the auditors in coordination with the Operations Team and the Management;
- Any other task allocated by the management.
- A first degree in accounting or equivalent;
- 3 years minimum experience as in same position in a professional fund accounting services firm;
- Fluent English is a minimum, other language is an asset;
- Very good command of Windows environment and accounting software.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/08/2017|