||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL) is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and is fully owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of financial services to institutional investors including depositary, custody, fund administration and other banking-related services.
MIBL now has an opening in its Fund Administration Department for a:
Financial Reporting – Middle Officer
(Ref.: FA - FR 06/17)
You will be joining a team of dedicated and experienced people and be an important member of the Financial Reporting Group of the Fund Administration Department. You will be required to actively take part in all of the department’s duties.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review financial statements and additional local regulatory reporting;
- Respond to audit queries and requests;
- Create and update client reports and various ad hoc internal documents;
- Deliver a high quality service in taking care of all problems and claims raised by clients;
- Follow internal procedures, industry rules and regulations;
- A zero error tolerance approach to all tasks and adherence to the 4 eyes principle applied to the input and validation of information;
- Ensure a constantly high level of client satisfaction.
- Bac +3 / College degree in accounting, finance or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Fund Accounting;
- Good knowledge of Investment Fund Administration and general operations;
- Sufficient knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund legislation / regulations;
- Organizational and analytical skills;
- Good coordination and communication skills;
- Good team player, capable to work independently;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral (Japanese is an advantage).
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae and a photo to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, Route d’Arlon
or via jobs.lu
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/08/2017||Internship in Accounting Department||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Fund on-boarding Officer (M/F) - CDD 9 Months||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Banking Services Internship||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Dev Ops Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Service Desk & Operations Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||1st Level System Operator - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Fund on-boarding and KIIDs Officer (M/F) - CDI||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Fund Legal Officer (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Administrative Assistant (M/F) One year fixed term contract||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Experienced Settlement Employee M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Fund Administration – Data Management Officer (Fixed Term Contract)||Luxembourg|