||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Job title: Dealer, Global Markets
Employer: Bank of China Limited Luxembourg Branch
Bank of China Luxembourg S.A.
Established in 1979, Bank of China Luxembourg Branch, was the first Chinese bank to set up in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Today Bank of China Luxembourg S.A. has opened branches in Rotterdam, Brussels, Warsaw, Stockholm and Lisbon. As China’s most international and diversified bank, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services to their customers. Our core business is commercial banking, including corporate banking, personal banking and financial markets services.
Due to the continued expansion of our banking activities, we are looking for an:
Dealer, Global Markets (M/F)
As a Dealer, you are going to meet trading business target set up by the team head and General Management. With a well established global network and strong reputation, this job opportunity will allow you to develop a career within our fast growing international Bank.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
- To execute transaction with clients, other department and sub-branches.Performs complete financial market analysis and identifies investment opportunities.
- To contact clients, other department, BOC group and other concerns.
- To perform financial market analysis and identify investment opportunities.
- To develop new product and organize marketing activities.
- Other necessary job given by senior dealer and head of department.
Profile (Technical Skills):
- Bachelor degree in finance or economics
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English and Chinese is essential; other languages will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters is necessary. Knowledge of Murex or Kondor+ is valuable.
- Sound Knowledge of treasury products and financial markets, knowledge on Chinese market, especially on CNH market is better
Profile (Soft Skills):
- Team spirit.
- Focus on quality
- Drive for results, timely decision-making & efficiency
- Autonomy and team-player
- Committed, confident, determined, self-motivated and with work ethic.
|Termes||CDI, CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|18/08/2017||Sales Manager (M/F)||Luxembourg|