||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
With a team of 60 employees, RSM in Luxembourg is a strong medium-sized organization with a sound human touch and solid values. We are the Luxembourg member of RSM International, the 6th largest professional services, accounting and consulting organisation in the world. Our organisation serves international institutions, local businesses as well as private individuals in all their Luxembourg tax, accountancy, fund administration, audit and payroll needs.
To support the development of RSM Tax & Accounting Luxembourg, we welcome applications from :
Young graduates (Domiciliation & Tax department) (m/f)
Freshly graduated from university or business school, you will have the opportunity to thrive in a friendly corporate environment. Our prestigious international client base will allow you to challenge your skills with a well-diversified range of tasks and technically demanding assignments covering accounting, legal as well as tax aspects.
You will join a young and dynamic team with the following tasks:
- Handling the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of financial companies;
- Assisting clients with the implementation and ongoing administration of Luxembourg holding / real estate / PE companies;
- Being directly in contact with the clients and handling their requests;
- Advising the clients regarding tax and VAT issues;
- Preparing corporate income tax and VAT returns.
Your first 2 years will allow you to get a broad overview of the various tasks. RSM in Luxembourg supports candidates who are keen to develop specific areas of expertise as well as those who want to become “Expert Comptable”. We offer a wide range of continuous training possibilities.
We offer an attractive salary with good career development perspectives. Our luminous offices are situated 5 minutes from the city center of Luxembourg in a residential area offering good parking facilities.
- University degree in economics, accounting, finance or law;
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg tax and accounting matters, as well as relevant working experience regarded as assets;
- Analytical mind with strong sense of providing high quality output;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Effective time management and organisational skills;
- Fluency in French and English regarded as essential, with good knowledge of German or Luxembourgish considered an additional asset.
Please apply by sending your application letter and detailed CV via jobs.lu.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Jeunes diplômés, Droit|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|19/08/2017||Administrative Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|