||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
We are looking for students for a minimum of 6 months and who will be enrolled for the duration of the internship. They must be able to provide an university agreement.
Outline of team responsibilities:
The Finance department in Schroders Luxembourg is a global service centre for Schroder funds data, revenue and reporting and a regional service centre for financial control, accounts payable and tax support. It has two main areas:
(1) Finance Operations: consolidating and reporting Group AUM & sales data from funds across 23 domiciles, calculating revenue and paying rebates across funds globally and generating the resulting accounting entries and providing the relevant analytical support to many Schroder Group entities globally.
(2) Financial Control - Continental Europe: Preparing the monthly and annual accounts for Schroder Group entities in Continental Europe, delivering accounts payable and expense management services to a variety of businesses in the region, preparing tax and VAT returns in liaison with advisors and providing senior management support via relevant reporting, ad-hoc analysis etc.
The Fund Commission Analyst position will report to a Lead Analyst in the Fund Revenue & Commissions Services (“FRCS”) team within Finance Operations.
FRCS brings together the areas of gross fund fees processing, and intermediary rebates calculation for multiple fund locations.
FRCS collects gross fees (e.g. management, distribution, transfer agency fees, etc.) from the different fund accounting parties for Schroder funds domiciled in Luxembourg and other locations. Gross fees net of double dipping and after deducting the related commissions, are allocated to international sales offices, investment managers (internal / external) and investment desks in accordance with the Group transfer pricing policy.
- Setting up, maintaining and validating rebate agreements in the commissions system;
- Setting up and maintaining client/distributor payment records;
- Reviewing commission accruals on a monthly basis;
- Performing some manual rebate reconciliations between client own invoices/calculations and results out of the commissions system;
- Answering client/sales office queries arriving in team’s mailbox;
- Maintaining accurate procedures;
- Escalating any issues to the team leader.
Education & Training/Qualifications:
- Basic degree/qualification in Economics or Finance;
- Strong English, with at least one additional European language (e.g. French, German, etc.);
- Computer literate; MS Excel at an intermediary level.
- Analytical and highly numerate;
- Collaborative, team player, and proactive;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and emotionally resilient;
- Service orientated with strong communication skills.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers, Expérience Professionnelle / Stage|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||29/05/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|29/05/2017||Lead Specialist Fund Data Management (Temporary)||Senningerberg|
|28/05/2017||TA Specialist (Registration Control)||Luxembourg|
|27/05/2017||IT Information Security Internship Schroders||Luxembourg|