||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Are you looking for a company where you can be part of a team and the ability to boost your career and the business? Then don’t pass up this opportunity.
IL COSMETICS, the most dynamic worldwide nail polish sub-contractor, a growing company, creates opportunity for talents that love working in beauty. We sell all around the world and have plants in Luxembourg, Poland and Bulgaria. Our customers belong to international leading cosmetics brands. For our IL entity, we have an attractive opening within our Sales Team and are looking as soon as possible for the position of a
Junior Sales Manager m/f, Luxembourg
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Grow business with the existing clients and prospect base but mainly use your skills to develop new accounts or markets selected and targeted by the commercial management and further expanding the customer base.
- Identify potential clients in our market especially for your area and define a strategy to get them as customer.
- Understand and meet client needs appropriate to their projects.
- Work actively with the marketing and R&D team
- Be responsible for the follow-up of commercial objectives and action plans.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service
- Produce timely reports on sales plans, customer visits and results
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Master Degree in Sales or Foreign Trade or Economics
- Ideally a first experience in business development or sales, preferably in B2B environment
- This role will also require someone with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You are fluent in English. Any other language would be an asset.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, also customer and result-oriented.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fast-paced and international working environment
- A full-time job based in Luxembourg (Bettembourg) with worldwide travelling
Are you up for the challenge? Thank you for sending your application with your salary expectations to Sylvie Larivière.
|Salaire||à partir de 30 k€|
|Catégorie||Jeunes diplômés, Marketing / Étude de Marché, Vente|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||26/05/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|24/05/2017||Approvisionneur Matières Premières h/f, Luxembourg||Bettembourg|
|24/05/2017||Quality Coordinator Junior||Bettembourg|