||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Corporate Officer for an international company with over 1000 employees worldwide.
Working as a Corporate Officer, you will assist the team managers in running the client structures on a day-to-day basis to support a growing, culturally diverse real estate team.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Working closely with Associate Directors and Managers as part of the team
- Administration of client matters
- Liaison with clients, beneficiaries, client advisors, bankers, brokers and custodians
- Assisting with the management of projects and client on-boarding
- Provision of mentoring support to more junior members of staff
- Bookkeeping for various structures
- Database administration
- Process client transactions in an efficient manner
- Monitor diary task lists and ensure tasks are cleared on a timely basis
- Provide general team administration assistance as required
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the executive incentives team
- Generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
Skills / experience requirements
- Studying or looking to start studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA
- A minimum of 2-3 years trust or funds experience in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment
For a confidential discussion about KR, the role and the work environment please contact Tshering Bhutia, Resourcing Consultant on + 352 27 85 30 18 or email your CV.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com
|Salaire||40K - 45K|
|Catégorie||Jeunes diplômés, Droit|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/05/2017|
|Contact||KR International Recruitment|