Senior Officer (corporate actions) - Transaction Services
Banque Havilland S.A. offers traditional Private Banking Services to High Net Worth Individuals and Families across the globe. The Bank is committed to providing clients with a highly personal and professional service in all aspects of its operations. The success of this strategy is ensured through our team of highly dedicated employees who contribute to a strong service and client oriented culture.
We are currently looking for a Senior Officer (Corporate Actions) for our Transaction Services department located in the head-office in Luxembourg.
- Pricing of securities: daily check and pricing with external sources
- Corporate actions: daily monitoring and preparing of corporate actions and income payments
- Opening of new securities: answering daily requests for securities openings (equities, bonds, derivatives etc.)
- Trailer fees handling: advising about trailer fee distribution • General knowledge of tax documentation (e.g. DTT/QI/FATCA/CRS)
Minimum profile requirements
- Apprenticeship / Degree in Banking or Finance
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in Corporate Action area
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and common financial information systems
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills and highly service-oriented
- Hands-on approach, working autonomously, quality oriented in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any additional language will be an asset
- Flexibility in working hours
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) via the platform jobs.lu.
The information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process.
Comptabilité / Finance, Banque
|Dernière mise à jour