||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
RETAL Luxembourg, member of RETAL Group - one of the largest PET packaging manufacturers in Europe. It’s network covers 22 plants in 12 different countries over the Europe, Asian countries and USA. The majority of RETAL Group company’s clients are international and local producers of non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, juice, carbonated drinks, milk), beer and domestic chemicals.
RETAL Luxembourg produces PET preforms and HDPE closures and looking for Sales Manager, who could initiate, organize and execute sales activities in Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands and Geman markets.
JOB PURPOSE: Sales Manager organizes overall commercial activity, sells products by implementing sales plans in dedicated markets; Manages the sales process in order to increase business opportunities.
1. Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
2. Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
3. Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
4. Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
5. Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
6. Complete national and international sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
JOB RELATED COMPETENCIES:
- A comprehensive understanding of the Company business and corporate philosophy
- Excellent negotiating abilities
- Committed to delivering results
- Strategic ability to see the bigger picture
- Highly developed skills to motivate, inspire and persuade
- Strong understanding of multinational culture
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team working and communication skills
- Good internal and external networking skills
- Leadership skills in managing different cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Business, Economics or/and Marketing field
- Fluency in French, German and English languages
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same field in manufacturing companies
- Person has to have a high ability to travel
- Basic understanding of the Russian language is beneficial
- For application please send the resume (CV) in English via the platform jobs.lu
- Confidentiality is guaranteed
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Marketing / Étude de Marché, Vente - Direction Commerciale|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/04/2017|