||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Various responsibilities and projects within an international well-known company.
Our client client is an expert in management of automatic and new technologies in Luxembourg. In order to reinforce its team, we are looking for a Facility Manager.
You will be responsible for the site infrastructure of several sites in Luxembourg under supervision of the head Facilities and Logistics. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure functioning and continuity of permanent buildings and infrastructure;
- Manage and track work related to maintenance and care of the buildings and rental space to ensure optimal conditions for our business operations;
- Manage contracts with sub-contractors;
- Responsibility over all non-IT equipment such as UPS batteries, generator, chillers, central ventilation, heat pumps, etc.
- Define and review strict procedures with the head of General Services
- Monitoring of breakdowns and claims;
- Analysis of energy consumption
- Propose and drive changes to improve the effectiveness of the business
- Be a backup for others tasks of the General Services team
- Ensure respect of rigorous security at work procedures
- Develop, review and implement existing and new procedures as needed
- Manage site security with regular technical tests as well as staff information and training
- You have a technical diploma
- You have at least 3 years in a similar position
- You have some good mechanical and technical skills
- You are fluent in French and English (oral and written). German is a strong asset
- You have an ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both technical and non-technical users
- You have a proficiency in using various IT tools as well as MS Office (mainly Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- You have a passion for Quality and Security
- You are curious, interested in new technologies and self-learner
- You are service minded, active listening, attention to detail and result oriented
Great spirit and various projects within an international company.
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/04/2017|
|Contact||Ressources Humaines Finance|