||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
If you are looking for a challenge with a difference, come and join the Grant Thornton team in Luxembourg for a unique experience in a rapidly-growing international network for a position as
(Senior) Tax Advisory Manager (M/F)
- Act as an experienced professional providing tax opinions in direct and indirect tax, at national and international level under the responsibility of the department Partners;
- In charge of national and international clients’ follow-up;
- Management of successful delivery of tax projects by providing a high level of service.
- University degree in Law or Economics (min. BAC +4);
- At least 5 years’ experience within the tax department of an audit/accountancy firm or a law firm in Luxembourg;
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory with excellent writing skills;
- Well organized, proactivity and solution driven;
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable you to work together with the team and address the priorities and deadlines.
- An open-ended employment contract,
- Broad range of assignments,
- Level of salary linked to your work experience and capabilities,
- Performance bonus,
- Real prospects of development in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team,
- To be part of one of the biggest global networks for accountancy and tax services.
In Grant Thornton Luxembourg, we look for people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are proactive and committed to the firm.
Here in Luxembourg, 220 professional staff and 17 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations and public bodies.
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading providers of independent Audit, tax and advisory services. Over 47 000 Grant Thornton people, across 130 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
You are interested; please send by email your application with detailed curriculum vitae via the platform jobs.lu
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Droit|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|19/04/2017||Direct Tax Compliance Manager (M/F)||Luxembourg|