||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Talkwalker is a rapidly expanding and highly innovative IT company headquartered in Luxembourg and with subsidiaries in New York, San Francisco and Frankfurt. We provide an easy-to-use and powerful social media monitoring and analytics tool to agencies and companies worldwide.
To further strengthen our legal team, we are looking for a Legal Counsel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing and very international company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth, with many opportunities for learning and development.
We actively encourage innovation, teamwork and initiative taking. You will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment. We are centrally located in the very heart of Luxembourg city.
As a member of the Legal team, you will:
- Provide day-to-day legal advice and expertise in all commercial legal aspects (such as drafting and negotiating of contracts)
- Support the Sales and Management teams in regards to legal matters pertaining to the SaaS (Software as a Service) industry and IP law's framework globally
- Help safeguarding the interests and reputation of Talkwalker by ensuring that the company abides by laws regulations, draft and implement key processes and protection measures, and gives legal advice to management about all relevant issues
- Contribute building the in-house knowledge on certain key legal domains (data privacy, copyright, etc.) in the drafting and implementation
- Be capable to work accurately and in an organised manner with a strong attention to details
- Be able to manage a large number and variety of projects
Assist the Head of Legal in all aspects of her/his duties
We are looking for you:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience as a Professional Lawyer or Legal Counsel
- University degree in business law, ideally with a specialization in Data Privacy, IP/IT or Copyright law
- German native level, fluent in English, any other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Proactive and self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- You thrive in a demanding and stimulating international environment
Talkwalker is a fast growing social media monitoring company with offices in Europe and in the USA. We are specialized in data crawling, data aggregation and search technologies on the web and provide to our customers an easy-to-use social media monitoring tool with high-quality data on the European market (http://www.talkwalker.com).
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|21/04/2017||UI / UX Designer||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||HR Manager||Luxembourg ville|
|19/04/2017||Sales Executive, English speaking||Luxembourg ville|
|19/04/2017||Account Manager – deutschsprachiger Markt (Luxemburg)||Luxembourg ville|
|19/04/2017||Sales Executive, Turkish market||Luxembourg ville|
|19/04/2017||Sales Executive (Vertrieb) - Frankfurt a.M.||Frankfurt a.M.|
|19/04/2017||Partner Manager (m/f)||Luxembourg City|