||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
We shall be recruiting this position for a new Chinese bank, opening soon in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg :
Market Risk Assistant
Job Descriptions :
You will assist the Head of Risk & Compliance Department in monitoring and mitigating market risks in line with the risk appetite of the Bank. In this role you will:
- Analyze risk-related factors in financial market concerning Treasury market products.
- Interface and re-check the deals in treasury business.
- Monitor the risk exposure and trading position in treasury businesses.
- Revaluate the portfolios on the trading books.
- Design and carry out the stress test of market risks and liquidity risks.
- Do regular reports of the market-risk assessment to Risk Management Committee and the Head Office.
- Assist the Head of Department to draft and continually reinvent the market risk management policies and manual including operating process, limit management, warning index designing, contingency plan, and etc.
- Other tasks assigned by superiors.
Experience and qualifications required :
- Banking, Finance, Economics or Statistics background.
- 2-3 years working experience in market risk management or treasury business.
- Be familiar with money market and its settlement. Excellent knowledge of treasury products.
- Good knowledge of local regulatory environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Organizational and analytical skills, high sense of ethics and confidentiality, positive attitude, high attention to details.
- Good knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters and MS Office Software.
If you are interested to start a challenging career with a dynamic team at a new bank, please submit your application via the platform jobs.lu containing a letter of introduction and a resume.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews in the following four weeks. For those who may receive no response, we shall keep your CVs in our file records and if needed in the future, we may consider your application/s accordingly. Thank you for your interest in contacting us.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Banque, Services Financiers|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||29/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|29/04/2017||Payments and Treasury Operations||Luxembourg|
|29/04/2017||Trade Finance Operations||Luxembourg|
|29/04/2017||Loans and Deposit Operations||Luxembourg|
|29/04/2017||Trade Finance Assistant||Luxembourg|
|29/04/2017||Syndication Loans/Structured Finance Assistant||Luxembourg|
|29/04/2017||Loans and Deposits Operator||Luxembourg|
|29/04/2017||Credit & Operation Risk Assistant||Luxembourg|
|29/04/2017||IT Maintenances and Management employee||Luxembourg|
|29/04/2017||Front Desk Receptionist||Luxembourg|