||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The BlueBay Funds Management Company SA provides management and oversight services to the fund range managed by BlueBay Asset Management LLP. BlueBay Asset Management LLP is a leading global next generation fixed income asset manager headquartered in London. The BlueBay Funds Management Company SA is responsible for over US$23m in Assets Under Management for institutions and high-net worth individuals (as at 31st January 2017). As a global fixed income specialist, BlueBay invests across the global fixed income spectrum, from active long-only portfolios to alternative strategies. Employing an active management approach, our absolute return investment style is focused on capital preservation.
What is the opportunity?
As Accountant you will work in the Finance Team and obtain exposure to different work streams & tasks. Many elements of the role will focus on Fund Accounting concepts. In addition to this the Accountant is required to have a strong understanding of the Corporate Accounting requirements of the entity. Specific areas of focus across the role include:
- Perform the daily top level NAV reconciliation process to administrator records.
- Perform detailed NAV reconciliations at month-end and investigate all differences so they can be resolved in subsequent NAVs.
- Review the BBH management and performance fee calculations on a monthly basis. Ensure that appropriate estimates are captured for the month end close reporting to RBC.
- Review & verify the BBH rebate and trailer fee calculations on a monthly basis. Ensure that appropriate estimates are captured for the month end close reporting to RBC.
- Ensure entries in the general ledger are posted in accordance with Group reporting deadlines. Preparation of the corporate entity’s trial balance.
- Prepare an analytical review for the Income Statement and Balance Sheet ahead of the group close.
- Calculate the sub-advisory fee recharges in accordance with the contractual arrangement in place.
- Prepare an aged debtors report monthly and monitor the ageing or all receivables.
- Review fund budgets and expense levels across the fund range to ensure appropriate daily accruals are being recorded in the funds.
- Review BBH administrator fee calculations on a monthly basis.
- Monitor the administrator application of swing pricing across the fund range on a daily basis.
- Review dividend calculations for the funds prepared by the BBH.
- Assist in the production of Board and Management Reports for the both fund vehicles & the corporate entity.
- Preparation of the annual Financial Statements under LUX-GAAP for the corporate entity and help with the audit process.
- Prepare reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation of the CSSF return on a quarterly basis.
- Oversee the payment of Directors Fees to independent Fund directors on a semi-annual basis.
- Assist in the set up process for new funds and share classes
What will you do?
- You act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence in carrying out their role.
- You have full understanding and/or awareness of:
- BlueBay's Compliance Manual with specific focus on the PA Dealing, Gifts and Entertaining and Conflicts of Interest Policy
- BlueBay’s Employee Handbook
- You set high standards of performance for self and you strive to meet challenging objectives. You act with integrity and within both the spirit and the letter of BlueBay's principles, policies and procedures.
- You consider your own role within the commercial context and focusses on the client. You respect obligations to internal and external clients and investors and treat clients fairly.
- You display a positive and energetic attitude, gets involved and you proactively seek out opportunities to advance the business.
- You consistently display a ‘can-do’ attitude, perseveres in the face of setbacks and remain calm and professional under pressure.
- You establish and maintain good relationships and you work effectively and cooperatively with others. You communicate constructively, engage others positively and readily share information and ideas.
- You seek out insightful, smart ideas to raise personal and team standards. You demonstrate the ability to think creatively to find solutions. You respond quickly and positively to change and maintain effectiveness when experiencing change. You invest time in learning new skills and gaining new experiences.
- You co-operate with colleagues across the firm and promote successful team performance in line with strategic objectives. A strong working relationship with colleagues in the London office is essential.
What do you need to succeed?
- Degree educated with a strong academic record.
- Suitable experience working in a financial institution.
- Knowledge of the underlying products traded in BlueBay funds.
- Some previous experience in Lux GAAP.
- Strong analytical capability, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong capacity and desire to use initiative.
- Ability to undertake a number of tasks and projects concurrently.
- Intellectually curious.
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience using vendor systems such as CODA and SimCorp Dimension which are used throughout BlueBay.
- Experience in the funds management industry
- Accounting qualification
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||25/07/2017|