||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The BlueBay Funds Management Company SA provides management and oversight services to the fund range managed by BlueBay Asset Management LLP. BlueBay Asset Management LLP is a leading global next generation fixed income asset manager headquartered in London. The BlueBay Funds Management Company SA is responsible for over US$23m in Assets Under Management for institutions and high-net worth individuals (as at 31st January 2017). As a global fixed income specialist, BlueBay invests across the global fixed income spectrum, from active long-only portfolios to alternative strategies. Employing an active management approach, our absolute return investment style is focused on capital preservation.
What is the opportunity?
- You provide high calibre strategic and day-to-day leadership of the Luxembourg Office, paying particular regard to the Company’s Chapter 15 - Management Company responsibilities.
- You manage the existing direct reports comprising 1 Full-Time and 2 Part-Time Conducting Officers.
- You assist in the implementation of the Company’s plan to enhance its substance and administrative decision making capabilities, e.g. the addition of 4 extra Full-Time staff by Q3 2017 and changing the manner in which certain activities are performed by the Company.
- You act as the Conducting Officer with oversight of the Company’s Risk function.
- You manage, co-ordinate and support tasks and projects as required by the Company, its direct and indirect reports, including but not limited to:
- Provision of Management Information to the Company’s Board of Directors and via matrix reporting.
- Managing the Conducting Officers programme of activities.
- Enhancing and managing the Company’s Risk function, as represented by a new Head of Risk.
- Ensuring high calibre regulatory reporting.
- Ensuring relevant matters are escalated to the Company’s Board and/or via matrix reporting.
- Co-ordinating with internal and external stakeholders (for example BBH) on all material matters relating to the Company.
- Managing the Company’s budget.
- You maintain awareness of and a plan to address any developments in Luxembourg’s regulatory requirements which may apply to the Company’s current and future activities.
What will you do?
- You respect BlueBay Funds Management Company S.A.’s policies and procedures.
- You are of sufficient calibre to satisfy the CSSF’s criteria to serve on the Company’s Board of Directors and to perform the function of Conducting Officer responsible for the oversight of e.g. Risk.
What do you need to succeed?
- Appropriate managerial experience in asset management sector, ideally in Luxembourg Management Company related role.
- Appropriate experience of Risk management, suitable to perform the duties of a Conducting Officer with responsibility to oversee Risk function – check wording with Arendt].
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills (including in English); and ability to work with colleagues and teams in a collegiate manner.
- In conjunction with the Company’s Compliance function, the ability to respond to queries from the Company’s regulator.
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail and be able to apply it consistently.
- Solutions seeking.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Conseil / Audit / Fiscalité, Services Financiers|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|22/04/2017||Fund Corporate Services Analyst (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|22/04/2017||Director, Operational Control Europe (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|22/04/2017||Supervisor / Senior Accountant for regulated / unregulated Re/Pe structures (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|21/04/2017||Head of Accounting (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Head of Compliance & MLRO (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|21/04/2017||Head of the Permanent Risk Management Function (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|20/04/2017||Technical Systems Analyst SARA (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|20/04/2017||Senior Analyst, Excellence Center (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|20/04/2017||Senior Analyst Financial & Regulatory Reporting (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||2017 Summer Internship Program Luxembourg||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|19/04/2017||Audit Manager, IT (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|19/04/2017||Senior Audit Manager, IT (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|