||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
SES is the world-leading satellite operator with a fleet of more than 50 geostationary satellites. The company provides satellite communications services to broadcasters, content and internet service providers, mobile and fixed network operators and business and governmental organizations worldwide. SES stands for long-lasting business relationships, high-quality service and excellence in the satellite industry. The culturally diverse regional teams of SES are located around the globe and work closely with customers to meet their specific satellite bandwidth and service requirements. SES holds a participation in O3b Networks, a next generation satellite network combining the reach of satellite with the speed of fiber.
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
- We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
- We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
- We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
- We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
(Junior) Analyst, Revenue Reporting & Planning (fixed-term)
We are looking to hire someone for 6 months from 1 May 2017 latest to support the Revenue Reporting & Planning team with increased workload while the Manager, Revenue Reporting and Planning is on maternity leave. He/she will be responsible for specific tasks within the Support to Sales function.
Primary Responsibilities / Key Result Areas
- Support the Revenue Reporting & Applications team on monthly and half-year closing
- Support the preparation of periodic bottom-up Revenue forecasts, budgets & business plans
- Critically review and challenge inputs to these planning cycles
- Support the Revenue Reporting and Planning team, in particular during the planning cycles and linked to the revenue planning module
- Prepare Management presentations as required
- Be a back-up in other related areas of Revenue Reporting and Planning
- Carries out value added analysis across the Revenue Reporting and Planning function as required
- Support other Finance projects as required
- Contribute to data management and process improvement initiatives within the function and its interfaces
- Strong problem assessment and solving skills
- Pro-active, customer-focused approach
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Qualification & Experience
- Be a Finance or Engineering graduate
- Up to 3 years of Financial Planning & Analysis, Reporting or similar experience in a multinational/commercial environment
- Proven experience of meeting tight deadlines
- Strong computer literacy, experienced Excel user & Database knowledge
- Fluency in English, German and/or French is an asset
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide.
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Lieu||6815 betzdorf, lu|
|Salaire||Salaire non communiqué.|
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|23/04/2017||Engineer,spacecraft subsystem (adcs & propulsion)||6815 betzdorf, lu|
|21/04/2017||Junior engineer, software||l-6815 betzdorf, lu|
|21/04/2017||SAP CRM Business Analyst (12 months contract)||Betzdorf|
|21/04/2017||Senior Analyst, Accounting Services (fixed-term)||Betzdorf|
|21/04/2017||Sales manager, defence & security||l-6815 betzdorf, lu|
|20/04/2017||Engineer, spacecraft subsystem thermal & power||6815 betzdorf, lu|