||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Pictet Technologies is the fast-growing subsidiary of the Pictet’s Group, located in the Esch-Belval district of Luxembourg. As the group’s software factory, our mission is to serve exclusively the needs of Pictet’s Group — one of the premier independent asset and wealth management specialists in Europe – and be the group’s dedicated software editor. This means we are strongly rooted, with strong values, long term vision and commitment. We are also agile professionals, fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture, a state-of-the art working environment, growth and learning opportunities.
After our first successful recruitment wave, we are now expanding our software portfolio in partnership with Appway. Headquartered in Switzerland with offices around the globe, Appway’s award-winning software suite serves over 420,000 users worldwide. More than 225 institutions rely on Appway to improve internal efficiencies, engage customers across all channels, and keep ahead of regulations. Appway specializes in client onboarding for FSI, BPM technology, Agile development, BPM Consulting, Digital Banking, Digitalization, Digital Transformation, Digitization.
To support this new expansion, we are building a team of 5 engineers from junior to senior positions, supported by a scrum master.
As a dedicated Appway developer, your mission will be to:
- Develop on the client onboarding process of the bank using Appway as part of the Scrum team bases in Luxembourg and Geneva
- Configure of processes, rules and documents on Appway
- Contribute to the integration layers developed in Java between Appway and other systems
Our ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Advanced degree in software engineering coupled with relevant professional experience
- Demonstrable proficiency in one core programming language (Java is preferred, Python, C++/C#)
- Experience in workflow development (Appway, Adobe Life Cycle, …)
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals: object-orientation, database modelling, design patterns, Web Services, UML and algorithms
- Good understanding of web technologies and concepts (HTML, Java Script Frameworks, CSS, Ajax, XML)
- An agile mind-set. It’s not a buzz word: it’s about collaboration, growing together, supporting more junior team members, intellectual humility and strong desire to learn Proven ability to deliver against deadlines
- True team player as teamwork is at the heart of everything we do
- Strong French and/or English communication skills, both written and verbal
In addition to solid technical knowledge and experience, we are looking for passionate individuals with a well-rounded personality and a good sense of humor: we don’t compromise on these.
What we offer
- A working culture fostering collaboration, professional development and learning opportunities
- Top-notch technologies and premium hardware
- An opportunity to work and grow alongside inspiring individuals
- A room for opened and meaningful discussions
- A safe place to share and promote your ideas and vision
- Lifestyle in line with the tech world: flexitime, state of the art facilities, flat organization
- Non-negotiable values: excellence, integrity, respect, fun
- Package in line with the market
Limited travel required. Please note that a EU valid work permit is required. Thank you.If you are passionate about software development, get in touch and contact us via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/04/2017|