||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You will enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
In order to assist our HR team, EY Luxembourg is currently looking to recruit an:
HR Trainee (m/f) for the Benefits and Compensation Department - 6 to 12 months as from April 2017
• You follow a Master degree, specialized in HR;
• You are fluent in French and English. (German or Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset);
• You are rigorous, organized, flexible and detail oriented;
• You know how to work autonomously, prioritize tasks and exercise sound judgment in order to anticipate the team's needs;
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You are client-oriented, a problem solver, a flexible team worker and able to manage stressful situations;
• You have a thorough command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Your responsibilities: You will provide administrative support and assistance to the Benefits & Compensation department by being involved in the following tasks
• New hired administrative management;
• Exits management;
• Sickness management;
• Periodic reports & statistics;
• Payroll support;
• Participation in local projects;
All these tasks will be done in close relation with the HR team members.
|Catégorie||Jeunes diplômés, Ressources Humaines / Recrutement|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||25/05/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|26/05/2017||Junior Executive Assistant (Eng/Fr) (m/f) - LUX000IH||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|
|26/05/2017||Junior Secretary English/French (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|25/05/2017||HR Recruitment Coordinator Trainee (m/f) starting in August 2017 or September 2017 Company EY||Luxembourg|
|24/05/2017||Financial Assistant (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|23/05/2017||Senior Lawyer (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|23/05/2017||Trilingual Receptionist||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|
|23/05/2017||Business Planning Officer (m/f)||Kirchberg|