||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The University of Luxembourg is recruiting for its Library Department an
Open Science Advocate and Information Specialist (M/F)
- Ref.: R-AGR-0551-10-C
- Fixed-term contract until 30 June 2018 (30h/week)
- Employee status
- To actively participate in the OpenAIRE project as the National OA Desk for Luxembourg which involves the organisation of a national workshop on Open Access, Open Data and/or Open Science.
- To advance the development of the University’s Open Access (OA) repository, ORBilu, based upon user feedback and one’s own experience.
- To promote the University’s OA strategy through the implementation of promotional activities, notably informing researchers on the importance of OA, its impact on their work, the deposit requirements already in place, etc.
- To manage contact with users via the ORBilu helpdesk and the organisation of training sessions, conferences, workshops, and road shows to the Research Units.
- Master degree (min. Bac+5), preferably in Information/Documentation Science.
- Proven experience in the monitoring of a repository or institutional project.
- Excellent knowledge of the scientific publishing world.
- Good knowledge in computer science and copyright are important assets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Rigor, organisational skills, customer oriented.
- Team spirit, curiosity, dynamism and sense of initiative
- Fluent in English, good level in French and/or German (spoken & written), Luxembourgish would be an asset
- An interesting and varied work within a young and dynamic team
- Multicultural environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere
Interested persons should send their application (motivation letter and CV) until 30/04/2017.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
|Catégorie||Divers, Pharmaceutique / Sciences|
|Termes||CDD, Temps partiel|
|Dernière mise à jour||26/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|22/04/2017||Research Administrator (m/f)||Luxembourg|