||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. We employ over 3000 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and Mumbai.
We are seeking a Reporting Agent to join our Reporting Team. As part of the main hub of financial activity within the business this is an excellent opportunity for a driven and motivated professional to start their financial career within a leading organisation.
- Running daily, weekly, monthly and other regular reports for our clients.
- Create ad hoc reports using Cognos for internal and external clients.
- Accurate completion of all shareholder requests
- Production of reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Prepare Management Information Reporting (Ad hoc and regular)
- Daily interaction with clients (fund managers) and internal departments to resolve reporting related queries
- Preparation & delivery of accurate reports to meet strict daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines
- Adherence to strict financial procedures in line with the relevant regulatory bodies
- Prepare and collate TA data information to comply with internal & external audit requests
- Maintain and run the existing MS-Access databases
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment with experience of meeting multiple deadlines.
- An analytical and logical working methodology
- Able to seek assistance and escalate and identify errors when necessary
- Driven and dynamic work ethic and a strong team player attitude
- SQL knowledge and advanced Excel skills are considered as additional assets.
- Experience within a financial services or banking environment is an additional asset
As part of State Street pre-hire background screening process, we apply a risk-based approach to determine the requirement of carrying out such checks on candidates, including criminal record checks. This role is judged to be sufficiently sensitive to warrant carrying out a criminal record check. By applying for this job you are consenting to State Street completing background checks including criminal record checks
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||26/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|26/04/2017||Legal Counsel., Assistant Vice President||Luxembourg|
|26/04/2017||Derivatives Business Analyst, Assistant Vice President||Luxembourg|
|26/04/2017||Audit Manager Fund Services||Luxembourg|
|26/04/2017||Internal Auditor Fund Services||Luxembourg|
|26/04/2017||Client Service Manager - Officer||Luxembourg|
|26/04/2017||Client Service Operations Specialist, Entry Level||Luxembourg|
|26/04/2017||Transfer Agent - Registration, Entry Level||Luxembourg|
|25/04/2017||Project Specialist, Fund Administration||Luxembourg|
|25/04/2017||Project Manager, Pricing- Assistant Vice President||Luxembourg|
|24/04/2017||Executive Assistant, Sector Solutions (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)||Luxembourg|
|23/04/2017||Senior Project Manager - Transfer Agency||Luxembourg|
|23/04/2017||Senior Transfer Agent||Luxembourg|
|22/04/2017||AML/KYC Compliance Manager||Luxembourg|
|22/04/2017||Luxembourg Internship Opportunities 2017||Luxembourg|