||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The Wealth Structuring team as support to the business development is a key component of OneLife strategic development under the responsibility of the Tax & Legal Head. The candidate will act as a tax and legal support and will be primarily dedicated to the retention of the existing clients, mainly on the Belgian market, but not exclusively. He/she will report to the Wealth Structuring Director.
- Support the internal clients, mainly Clients Services and Sales departments, with respect to the tax and legal maintenance of the existing insurance portfolio beforehand on Belgian market, but not exclusively
- Be the first point of contact for internal tax and legal queries
- Provide legal and tax answers or/and analysis to requests from internal clients related to existing insurance portfolio with the support of the Country Senior Wealth Planner and Senior Legal Counsel (if needed)
- Legal and tax watch and intelligence while proposing enhancement of the existing solution and identifying new opportunities
- Be the support to the Senior Legal Counsel on the maintenance of the business legal documentation by drafting, reviewing and updating the documentation
- Build and enhance a strong legal and tax knowledge on OneLife’s core-markets
- Develop strong working relationship with Wealth Structuring team, Sales members, and other internal stakeholders
- Participate in Marketing initiatives including events, newsletters, partner trainings, etc.
- Master degree in Belgian Law with a specialization in civil, matrimonial, inheritance and personal tax law;
- First experience as Legal and Tax Advisor or Legal Counsel in a leading private bank, law firm or life insurance company;
- Drafting skills are required;
- Good working knowledge required with regard to tax and legal for private clients;
- Luxembourg life insurance knowledge is an asset;
- Native or fluent in Dutch and French with a good command in English;
- Strong analytical and critical mind-set, good communication skills, open minded, team player spirit and business oriented attitude.
Join the team
If you’re interested in joining the team, send your application in English to us via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/04/2017||Legal Business & Corporate Expert (m/f)||Capellen|
|20/04/2017||Customer Services Manager (m/f)||Capellen|