||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. A family company with a truly progressive and global outlook. Home to iconic brands Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Surprise® and Kinder Bueno®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Today, the Ferrero Group is present in 53 countries, and its products are sold in more than 160 countries. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges for our people, alongside significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
For our Global HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Customs Specialist.
Within a high dynamic and international environment, the candidate will support the team in all daily business activities and projects
Operative coordination of the customs issues
- Import process: supporting converted plant SC (or Customs BO if present) in case of missing/incorrect documentation to perform customs clearance
- Export process: supporting Market SC departments in case of missing/incorrect documentation to perform customs clearance at destination
- Collecting the request/issues coming from plant SC and Market SC departments and addressing them to the correct department (administration, MPG, procurement, …), collecting the info needed
- Supporting the Customs Brokers and Plant SC on operative topics/issues (i.e. specific requests from Customs Authorities, questions on I/C flows, doubts on customs documentation filling, …)
- Approving customs brokers’ invoices before payments
- Forwarding to Group Customs Policy unit key questions coming from Customs (e.g. about customs value or tariff classification)
Management of temporaries importation (hazelnuts, sugar, butter)
- Collecting the forecasts, or elaborating them where not available
- Weekly forward to the Broker the quantities to apply to the temporaries with indication on which offices customs to export
Coordination of the Brokers
- Assuring alignment on the processes, on the shipping instructions,…
- Identifying areas of improvement in the processes/systems
- MSc in Business administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Customs Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Attention to details and multi-tasking skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Perfectly fluent in English and Italian – any additional language is a plus
- Competitive compensation.
- An exciting and challenging job in an international working environment.
|Catégorie||Entreposage / Logistique / Expédition, Industrie|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||26/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|25/04/2017||Junior Purchasing Category Manager||Luxembourg, Findel|