||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Senior Legal Officer
Client focused – full time - Luxembourg
The Senior Legal Officer acts as a first point of contact for legal/corporate secretarial matters for clients and advisors, provides excellence in customer service, manages a complex portfolio of clients and constantly develops (close) work relationships with advisors and clients.
- University degree in Law
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience in a trust, a law firm or in a legal department of a bank
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English is required
- Good understanding of written German/ability to review transaction documents in German (would be an asset)
- Good understanding of written Dutch/ability to review transaction documents in Dutch/ respond to emails in Dutch (would be an asset)
Handling legal/corporate secretarial matters of clients, like:
- Informing screening committee about prospective/potential client
- Setting up of new client companies
- Preparing service agreements
- Arranging for the nomination/resignation of directors/managers, change domicile of companies etc
- Transfer in/completion of legal files
- Monitoring of opening of bank accounts and arrange for bank authorities/signatory powers
- Arranging for registrations at Chamber of Commerce and other obligatory registrations
- Requesting clients to meet their obligations and to execute a decision of the Senior Management Team to end a relation with a client
- Performing ad hoc legal tasks like review and preparation of relative simple legal documents where no consultation is needed from an expert legal counsel e.g. loans, share transfers, POA’s, resolutions to amend the articles of association and the process thereof
- Maintaining contact with and consulting expert counsel whenever necessary, as well as on behalf of (and in consultation with) the client requesting services from expert legal counsel and to monitor progress thereof. Likewise for notarial matters
- Maintaining contact and meeting with (and when necessary visit) clients and their representatives
- Corresponding with involved third parties, independently or in consultation with the Team Leader, Supervisor and/or Management
- Updating Viewpoint
- Executing all the necessary to have TMF Group and clients perform according to Compliance and AML rules
- Give professional support and guide new or less experienced team members
- Demonstrate active maintenance of close and institutionalized contact and relations with advisors, lawyers, and other parties
- Act as a Client Entity Manager
- Complete on a daily basis his/her time-writing to ensure appropriate chargeability and proper invoicing of the work performed on behalf of clients
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||25/03/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|29/03/2017||Manager - Accounting||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Quality assurance officer - Accounting||Luxembourg|
|28/03/2017||Senior Legal Officer||Luxembourg|