||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
A challenging and interesting role as Developer and 2nd/3rd level technical support responsible for building solutions and doing technical support in Credit Suisse Fund Services IT Luxembourg. Your role would consist in the following:
- In the context of new projects, analyze and document technical solution to implement;
- Ensure implementation in the respect of quality and coding standards;
- Ensure stability, consistency, quality and performance of the information system;
- Ensure functional and technical support to our internal clients;
- Implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the IT Services;
- Support the production environment and solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to customers;
- Analyze problems and resolve issues on custom as well as 3rd party solutions;
- Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems.
- Communication skills towards business stakeholders involved in issue management;
- Positive attitude and customer focus;
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with applications troubleshooting principles, methodologies and incident resolution;
- Application maintenance – both incident based (production support) and change based (release management);
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Innovative thinking and problem solving;
- Willingness to contribute and support a knowledge sharing culture;
- Technical skills:, XML, XSLT, IBM WebSphere MQ, job scheduling (e.g. Control-M, Unijob), .Net, Java, WinDev, PL-SQL, Scripting (Windows, Linux, TCL);
- Fluent English language skills (good spoken and written French and/or German command would be an advantage);
- Willingness to work on early shift and to support evening releases when required.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation, Support Technique|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|26/04/2017||Trainee External Asset Manager Desk Luxembourg||Luxembourg|
|26/04/2017||Application Developer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|23/04/2017||Senior Credit Specialist – Corporate Lending and Structured Lombard||Luxembourg|
|22/04/2017||Compliance Officer (m/f) – Short-Term contract (12 months)||Luxembourg|