||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Talkwalker is a rapidly expanding and highly innovative IT company headquartered in Luxembourg. We provide an easy to use and powerful social media monitoring and analytics tool to agencies and companies worldwide.
Do you like designing workflow and applications which are used by thousands of clients and hundred thousands of free users? Do you want to move to the next step in your professional career? Do you want to join a growing and innovative company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and international company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth, with many opportunities for learning and development.
We actively encourage innovation, teamwork and initiative taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment. We are centrally located in the very heart of Luxembourg city.
As our lead UI / UX Designer, you will participate in the development of Talkwalker products, from the gathering of product requirements from prospects and clients, the designing of prototypes, workflows and the UI / UX of Talkwalker, including the final implementation together with our Engineering department.
As a key member of the Product team, you will:
- Design the User Interface and User Experience of our Talkwalker applications
- Establish and promote Product Design Guidelines, best practices, quality requirements, conventions and standards
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers according to Product Design Guidelines
- Create Wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conceptualise original ideas, bringing simplicity and user friendliness to complex designs
- Create versions, mutations, subpages, dialog-boxes based on guidelines
- Follow guidelines, quality requirements, conventions and rules
- Follow technology improvements and recommend their usage
We are looking for you:
- You have worked for 3+ years as UI / UX Designer or have equivalent experience, preferably in a IT product company
- Strong visual design skills with UI design and development
- Ability to solve problems creatively, reducing the complexity of complex problems.
- Demonstrable Web and Mobile platform UI design skills (Please show portfolio)
- Willing to learn and develop, follow technology improvements
- Knowledge of Adobe CC suite. Knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus.
- You are fluent in English
Talkwalker is a fast growing social media monitoring company with offices in Europe and the USA. We are specialized in data crawling, data aggregation and search technologies on the web and provide to our customers an easy-to-use social media monitoring tool with high-quality data on the European market (http://www.talkwalker.com).
Please provide CV and motivation letter to Mrs. Natacha Paul.
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|21/04/2017||HR Manager||Luxembourg ville|
|19/04/2017||Sales Executive, English speaking||Luxembourg ville|
|19/04/2017||Account Manager – deutschsprachiger Markt (Luxemburg)||Luxembourg ville|
|19/04/2017||Sales Executive, Turkish market||Luxembourg ville|
|19/04/2017||Sales Executive (Vertrieb) - Frankfurt a.M.||Frankfurt a.M.|
|19/04/2017||Legal Counsel - Contract /IP-Copyright law||Luxembourg ville|
|19/04/2017||Partner Manager (m/f)||Luxembourg City|