||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 66,000 people and manufactures its products in 49 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its 2 Innovation Centers throughout the world strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.
Do you want to work in a fast paced, world class organization with a long history and an exciting future? Do you want to be part of a team based in Colmar-Berg contributing to the innovation, safety and sustainability of tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?… if the answer is yes, then we have the right job for you :
Lab engineer with IT Skills (m/f)
- Work in the Applied Physical Metrology laboratory in Luxembourg.
- Start-up and upgrade lab test equipment.
- Develop new test procedures and processes.
To join our team you will need:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering
- Degree in Information Technology and/or Industrial Computing would be considered as an asset
- Experience in working in an international environment is necessary.
- Experiences in mechatronics will be considered as an asset.
- Experience in the fields of data acquisition and automation will be considered as an asset.
- Be fluent in English (oral and written).
- Knowledge of French, German and/or Luxembourgish is considered as an asset.
IT, Soft Skills & others:
- Knowledge of LabView.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio (c# ) and MS ASP.NET. will be considered as an asset.
- Proficiency in the statistical design and analysis of experimental data is required.
- Have good knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Be ready to work in an international environment.
- Be a team player, self motivated and open minded.
- Be a good communicator on all levels.
To find out more and to apply, visit our career portal and post your CV!
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation, Production / Ingénierie, Industrie|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||25/03/2017|