||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Andbank Grup Agrícol Reig - the 80 Years old Private Banking Group – offers a wide range of high quality asset management services to private as well as institutional clients worldwide.
For Andbank Asset Management Luxembourg we are looking for a Fund Domiciliary and Corporate Agent to integrate our Domiciliation department.
- Organize, prepare agendas, assist and take minutes of BoD meetings and Annual General Meetings (AGMs);
- Collaboration with internal and external service providers (auditors, Fund Administrators, etc.) in preparation of annual (and semi-annual) reports;
- Management of documents (scanning, filing and registering);
- Edit documents for signature;
- Perform various secretarial tasks: arranging files and binders, hard copies, mails, emails, print;
- Assist the Head of Legal for the launching of new Funds/Sub-Funds (complete the account opening requests, administrative tasks linked to the setting-up).
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar position in the financial area
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Company Law
- Relevant experience in fund structuring and domiciliation
- Experience in fund distribution is considered as an asset
- Fluent in English and French, especially in taking minutes. Spanish will be an advantage.
- Team player, proactive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Focused, flexible, pro-active
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Confident can-do attitude, strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritise workload to meet deadlines, and to work under pressure.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan, health insurance, life insurance and meal vouchers
- Asset Management Company subscribed in the Banking Convention
Please send your applications via the platform jobs.lu
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||29/03/2017|