||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
As a major energy supplier in the Luxembourg energy market, also present in Germany, France and Belgium, the mission of Enovos Luxembourg S.A. is to generate, procure, transmit and distribute electricity, natural gas and renewable energies to industries, SMB’s, distributors and private households.
Enovos is actively engaged in the domains of eco-mobility, energy efficiency, smart applications and distributed energy services.
Looking for new skills to strengthen our teams in the context of the further development of our activities, the department Energy Business IT in Esch-sur-Alzette of Enovos Luxembourg is looking to hire immediately or at the earliest possible date an
IT Application Architect - ETRM for Customer and Markets IT (m/f)
for a permanent full time contract.
Your tasks/Your (main) responsibilities
- You provide operational application support for the energy trading and risk management (ETRM) system and secondary support to other applications
- You improve current ETRM landscape by actively participating in the change process
- You enhance, improve and integrate existing applications as per business needs together with internal and external peers
- You work directly with all divisions of the business ranging from technology, traders, trading support, risk control, middle and back office
- You design and develop specialized automation tools, scripts, and processes for the administration and performance monitoring of system
- You drive the creation and developing of local system engineering standards, best practices, support guidelines and procedures
- You have a higher education or professional qualification in Software Development, Engineering or Computer Sciences
- At least five years’ experience in natural gas and/or power industry and ETRM /(e.g. SunGard)
- Proven experience with database development in Oracle and SQL Server
- Strong ability for complex problem analysis and resolution
- Experience working in a distributed delivery environment required
- Comfortable working in high pressure environment and high sense of urgency with ability to adapt to strict deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills and solution expertise
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French or German; Luxemburgish is an asset
What we offer
- Modern workplace in a changing and challenging energy business environment in the heart of Greater Europe
- Highly international and cross-cultural working environment
- A satisfying working environment with a culture of appreciation, flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Diverse development opportunities and a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Additional benefits as being a part of a larger organization
If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application via the platform jobs.lu Applications received by any other means will not be considered.
A first selection will be based on the application file.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested should you be invited for an interview.
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation, Production / Ingénierie|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||25/03/2017|