||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Become Head of Distribution Transformation (M/F) at AXA Luxembourg – Permanent Contract
AXA, provider of life and P&C insurance in Luxembourg since 1853
- 245 internal staff & 115 agents
- €14.4 million of operational revenues & €245.3 million of revenues
The Head of Distribution Transformation promotes in the short and long term the commercial dynamics of distribution networks. He/ she is in charge of the sales development as well as the networks transformation strategy (in consideration of market evolutions, customer needs, regulations ...).
Reporting to the Marketing, Offer and Distribution Director, his main responsibilities are:
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for networks; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Contributes to maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Develops national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training tied agents and brokers.
- Designs and implements short and long-term strategy development for every network.
- Provides strategic leadership through facilitating or advising strategy development while demonstrating foresight, conceptual capability and environmental market awareness
- Leads change management
- Manages the team (6 direct reports).
- Graduate degree education,
- Minimum ten years of channel sales experience.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Ability to communicate in working environment in French / Luxembourgish and English
- Ability to work with a CRM
- Open minded, accept and act on feedbacks from others,
- Cross-cultural competence
- Strong communication skills
- Discipline, Result oriented, Reporting
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Flexibility, adaptability and openness
We offer a stimulating and rewarding work environment and the opportunity for continued professional development in a human-size company belonging to a successful international group.
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please send your resume and cover letter via the platform jobs.lu
For more information about our products or the company, please visit our website www.axa.lu
|Catégorie||Vente - Direction Commerciale, Vente|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||22/03/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|26/03/2017||Contrôleur de gestion RH (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|26/03/2017||Support commercial Officer (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|26/03/2017||Legal Adviser Wealth (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Gestionnaire sinistres (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Senior Internal Auditor (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Marketing CRM Expert (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Gestionnaire Soins de Santé (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|23/03/2017||Chargé(e) de clientèle AUTO Corporate (M/F)||Luxembourg|