||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Founded in 2001 in Luxembourg, the independent FARAD Group encompasses companies specialized in Insurance and Finance businesses.
Through its B2B and B4B2C services platforms, developed over its 15 years of activity, the Group provides tailor-made solutions and meets a wide range of clients’ needs, especially institutional ones.
FARAD Group, headquartered in Luxembourg, holds a Branch and two representative offices in Milan.
Its well-established position on the European market reflects the Group’s activities in many countries: France, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Italy.
FARAD Group's international, multilingual and multidisciplinary team is composed by more than 50 professionals, working together to ensure valuable services for its clients.
To strengthen its IT team, Farad Group is looking to hire a Windows/Linux Administrator.
Under the supervision of the Chief Information Officer, the Windows /Linux Administrator will handle all the support and management of the IT Administration and network of the Group.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, deployment, maintenance, migration of IT infrastructures based on Microsoft technologies.
- In charge of problem solving with all users and provide them with support.
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10/12…
- Microsoft Windows Server,
- Active Directory,
- Office 365,
The successful candidate possesses:
- A diploma in computer science (minimum of a Bachelor in IT)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the implementation of infrastructures
- A good general culture of IT (Anti-virus, backup solution, security TCP / IP, ...),
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix is an asset
- A Microsoft certification (MCSA, MCITP, ...) is considered an asset
- Experience in one of this activity sector or all of them: Fund industry, Asset Management, Life Insurance.
- A very good knowledge of oral and written French and good command of English whereas the knowledge of Italian is considered an asset
- Analytical ability and focus towards problem solution
- Strong ability to work on his own as well as within a team
- Pay attention to details
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to participate constructively in user discussions and presentations
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|22/04/2017||Junior Fund Structuring Officers (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|22/04/2017||Senior Legal & Compliance in Fund Investment (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Junior Talent Acquisition Officer (m/f) (1 to 3 year maximum)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Junior Marketing Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|