||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
To support its business growth, Datacenter Luxembourg S.A. (www.datacenter.eu) is looking for a:
Senior Account Manager (m/f)
As a member of the Sales Team, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing action plans for effective lead generation;
- Developing new business relations;
- Managing existing accounts;
- Managing client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Supporting the development of relevant marketing initiatives;
- Meeting budget guidelines;
- Striving to maintain maximum profit margins;
- Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports;
- Drafting service offers and RFP responses;
- Presenting sales proposal and RFP responses to potential customers;
- Representing Datacenter Luxembourg on national and international tradeshows and events in professional manner.
The position as Senior Account Manager requires the following basic qualifications:
Experience and Education
- At least 5+ years of industry experience in a (pre)sales/account management position, preferably in the telecom / Internet industries;
- Must have, at minimum, a bachelor (level) degree preferably in the commercial or technical field.
- Self-starter with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Must be fluent in French, a good level in English is required, other languages are considered as an asset;
- Ability to work as a team member (excellent inter-personal skills);
- Highly motivated and results oriented;
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities;
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties;
- Convey a sense of urgency and drive initiatives to closure;
- Demonstrate flexibility, integrity and be credible with partners and internal contacts.
Datacenter Luxembourg offers tailored compensation packages which can include:
- Fix/variable salary;
- A company car;
- Meal Vouchers;
- Other benefits;
Interested candidates can apply for this position by submitting their CV and letter of motivation to the following address:
Datacenter Luxembourg S.A.
Human Resources Department
4, rue A. Graham Bell – L-3235 Bettembourg
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||22/03/2017|
|Contact||Human Resources Department|