||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. To support our growth, we, at KPMG Luxembourg are looking for an Experienced HR Business Partner (m/f).
The role and responsibilities
Part of our international and dynamic HR department, the HR Business Partner will have the opportunity to explore a diverse range of activities and to:
- Implement practical and effective HR solutions linked to KPMG’ strategy.
- Conduct key evaluation processes (end of probation period, annual performance review…).
- Act as a coach to management & performance managers in terms of performance and career management, people engagement and development solutions.
- Identify, together with the Learning and Development and the Heads of Departments, the right talent solutions for our People to ensure a robust selective retention.
- Assist management in implementing HR management policies and procedures.
- Work hand in hand with other HR teams such as Recruitment, Global mobility, Reporting and Administration.
- Participate to key HR projects.
- Perform internal soft skills training to support our employee performance.
The perfect candidate
Acting as a trusted adviser to the business, the HR Business Partner is a key member of our HR department. This accomplished professional has strong communication skills and possesses the following qualities and background:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR, Psychology, Law or Business Administration.
- Large similar experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident and articulate, skilled at evaluating options and generating solutions.
- Able to adapt effectively to challenging and emergency situations.
- Excellent integrity and respects confidentiality.
- Fluent in English and French –German will be considered a strong asset.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
|Salaire||To be discussed|
|Catégorie||Ressources Humaines / Recrutement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||25/03/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|28/03/2017||Junior Executive Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Experienced Recruiter (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Learning and Development Coordinator (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Learning and Development Assistant- 12 Month-contract (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Senior Software Engineer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Junior IT Security Engineer (m/f)||Luxembourg|