||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
EuroDNS is looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused person to fill a vacancy in our customer service team. The successful candidate will be working in a convivial and friendly environment with enthusiastic professionals sharing the same passion for delivering first-class customer service.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
As a Customer Services Agent, you will be responsible for:
• Support to clients (pre- and after sales)
• Call and Ticket handling, solving, tracking, dispatching and escalation
• Maintaining procedures and FAQs, monitoring changes and continuously improving processes
• Acting as single point of contact for the company
• Handling of customer requests
• Customer Care minded and result oriented
• Computer & internet literate: knowledge of MS Office & related applications
• Fluent in English as it is our corporate language
• Good working knowledge of either French, German or Spanish also Dutch/Flemish will be a bonus.
• Knowledge of MAC OSX, Windows 7 and Windows 10, IOS, Android etc.
• Ability to follow-up on requests, set priorities and respect deadlines
• Very good communication skills
• Flexibility in working hours and shift rotation when necessary
• Willing to learn & develop quickly
Would you like to join a fast growing and internationalised company in order to actively participate to its development? You are looking forward taking on responsibilities and helping your colleagues move forward? If so, you are the person we are looking for and we look forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in English for the attention of Catherine Lafontaine – Human Resources Manager. Please also remember to indicate your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
|Salaire||en fonction de l'expérience|
|Catégorie||Centres d'appel / Service clients, IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||25/03/2017|