||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
fast has been successful in recruiting for Luxembourg's financial services sector since 1999.
Our client, one of the world’s largest independent asset managers by assets under management, has a CDD for 12 mths for an Assistant Product Manager – UCITs funds. Assisting the day to day operations of the Luxembourg UCITs funds and oversight of the Swiss domiciled funds; this is a hands-on role dealing with fund documentation, price publication and fund registrations as well as liaising with several external partners.
Assistant Product Manager (UCITs Funds) - CDD 12 months
In this role, you will:
- organise the initial registration and maintenance of Luxembourg UCITs funds
- assist the product manager for the oversight of the Swiss domiciled funds
- liaise with local paying agents, fund administrators, custodians and lawyers
- organise AGMs/EGMs and draft all materials and ensure CSSF and Register of Commerce filings are undertaken
- ensure that the company’s website and external partners have the correct information
- organise the translations of fund documents
- co-ordinate internally share class launches and closures
- university degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- minimum 3 years investment fund industry experience; product management, audit, fund structuring, cross border registrations etc.
- experience in working with external service providers or clients
- excellent English, both written and spoken communication skills
- competencies; client focussed, teamwork, initiative, manage change and quality work
If you are available to take on this CDD, ideally in March 2017, apply now!
Only candidates who are EU nationals or currently hold a valid Luxembourg work permit can be considered for this position
|Catégorie||Conseil / Audit / Fiscalité, Services Financiers, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||24/03/2017|
|Contact||Fast Recruitment Team|