||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL)
is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and its majority is owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., two major members of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of services to investors including Global Custody Services and Administration of Investment Funds.
MIBL now has an opening in its Fund Administration Department for a:
Transfer Agency Team Leader - M/F (CDI)
(Ref.: FA_TA 02/17)
You will be joining a team of dedicated and experienced professionals and you will hold a key role in the Transfer Agency Section within the Fund Administration Department. You will be required to actively take part in all of the department’s duties.
Primary key job responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day activities of the Transfer Agency Dealing Team section;
- Ensure day to day team operational activities are being planned, managed and controlled resulting in a minimum level of errors;
- Ensure that a high level of client satisfaction is maintained;
- Reporting to the TA Manager, lead and develop the Transfer Agency Dealing Team section;
- Manage and resolve Transfer Agency operational incidents;
- Collaborate with other departments and locations to ensure dealing, settlement, payment and reconciliation queries are appropriately addressed;
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to at all times;
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within the team.
- Ability to handle complex client queries;
- Ability to identify, recommend improvements to existing processes to the TA manager;
- Under guidance of the TA manager implement, test, document and train team staff on agreed improvements to processes;
- Actively support all TA activities and projects (implementation/conversion of new clients);
- Develop operating models to deal with growth in volumes;
- Produce monthly / quarterly KPI’s and ad-hoc reporting;
- Remain knowledgeable of changing industry initiatives and ensure knowledge trickles down to team members.
- Minimum 5 years in Transfer Agency or Financial Services, including supervisory experience of a minimum of 2 years;
- Bac +3 or higher preferably in Accounting, Finance or equivalent;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail;
- Proven ability in people management;
- Good knowledge of the Fund Industry and Financial Markets in general;
- Excellent communication skills, organisational and problem solving skills;
- Fluent in English (written and oral) is a must. Ability to additionally communicate in French, Japanese, German or Italian is an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to write, edit and create macros would be considered as an asset;
- Knowledge of MShare, Private Equity Funds & AML/KYC would be considered as an asset.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae and a photo to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, Route d'Arlon
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Catégorie||Banque, Services Financiers|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||24/03/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|24/03/2017||DOD Senior Officer (M/F) - Ref.: DCS_DS 02/17||Luxembourg|