||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Are you looking for a career in an innovative high tech organisation with global ambitions? A multicultural environment with growth and development opportunities in a scientific and technological field? The possibility to design your own position?
Join our experienced team with a track record of implementing international business solutions at FUNCOATS.
At FUNCOATS, we provide plasma coatings realized under atmospheric pressure for a range of industries. We sell and support complete solutions, we conduct research and development and produce small series of coated products.
a SALES ENGINEER (m/f) for the Benelux region
You will take on the responsibility to support and grow the Benelux market autonomously. Solution driven, you will be the privileged contact for our existing and future clients.
In the innovative environment of FUNCOATS you will have the freedom and creativity to support and enlarge our customer base and hence be part of the success of the organisation. We will support the development of your skills with tailor made trainings and development opportunities.
Your job will include:
- Support of the existing client network
- Growth of the Benelux market
- Representation of FUNCOATS at fairs, conferences, and other events
- Participation in marketing activities
- Self-driven, autonomous, and enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent at building relationships with outstanding negotiation skills
- Customer focused
- Interest in technological solutions with a desire to expand your knowledge
- Preferably a background a technological field (automotive, electronic, or renewable energy)
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Desire to continuously grow and develop
- Geographical mobility, availability to travel
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, additional German would be an advantage
- A creative and innovative environment
- A highly technical and scientific field
- Excellent development opportunities in a fast-growing organisation
- Training and development to support your personal growth
- An interesting and diversified position
- A multi-cultural, open, and dynamic team
- An attractive, performance related remuneration, position based in Luxembourg
We are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV and motivation letter via the platform jobs.lu.
Mr Heyberger is available for your questions at 00352 621 661971
|Catégorie||Production / Ingénierie, Vente - Direction Commerciale, Vente|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||29/03/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|26/03/2017||Verkaufsingenieur (m/f) für den deutschsprachigen DACH Markt||Foetz|