||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The Adecco group is the world's leading provider of human resources services. It operates in Luxembourg under three brands: Adecco, Ajilon and Badenoch & Clark.
Adecco offers interim services, pre-recruitment, recruitment, contract management, in-house and managerial temps in the following sectors: industry, engineering, finance, legal, office, construction and public works, hospitality and sales...
We have a very dynamic and team player environment. If you are interested in joining us, we are looking for an
Intern in recruitment (m/f)
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to follow our recruiters and to evolved in the recruitment field. After a first integration process, your main tasks will be:
- Sourcing: search for potential candidates (databases, social networks)
- Assist in the management of social networks for recruitment team (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages)
- Participate to the interview process of our candidates
- Updating the database
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks (scanning, filing, folders)
- Students in Bachelor or Master program (ideally in Human Resources or Business)
- Languages - Excellent command of French and English both oral and written, German is an asset
- Interested in social networks, human relations and administration
- Good oral and written communication
Sociable, enthusiastic, organized with a good team spirit
Thank you for applying on line as soon as possible.
We offer you an individual interview, verification of your competences, adapted tests and a personalized follow up.
Only the applications strictly corresponding to the profile we are looking for will be contacted.
For more information, please contact us specifying the reference code: TCIR731.
|Catégorie||Ressources Humaines / Recrutement|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/03/2017|
|Contact||Adecco Permanent Placement|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|24/03/2017||Corporate Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|07/03/2017||Swedish Client Support Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|