Network Engineer (m/f) - At least 2 years’ experience
- LAN/WAN administration of worldwide backbone including switching, routing, wireless, next-generation firewalling;
- Operate optical network platforms (WDM) and datacenters interconnections (DCI)
- Monitor network availability, performance and flow monitoring;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve network problems as required;
- Design technical solutions and provide associated documentation;
- Participate in challenging projects in the media industry;
- Be part of a 24x7 duty team (once a month);
- Short mission abroad.
- Master degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience;
- High skills in TCP/IP unicast and multicast network protocols;
- Advanced switching and routing skills in network equipment OS (Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, HP ...);
- Ability to discover, understand and implement solutions in the area of unified communications, wireless, access control,…;
- Working experience with Linux and virtual environment is an asset;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Fluency in English is required, any other language is an asset;
- Good team player and able to work autonomously in a multi-cultural environment.
About our company:
BCE (Broadcasting Center Europe) is a 100% subsidiary of RTL Group, the leading entertainment network in Europe. Take part in the development of a major European broadcaster, service provider and integrator in the fields of TV, radio, production, postproduction, telecommunications and IT. BCE’s customers are key references on the market such as M6, Arte, FremantleMedia, Lagardere, RTL, Euronews, MTG, EIB, Bouygues, 20th Century Fox, NBC Universal, the European Parliament and SES to name but a few. With a highly qualified and motivated staff of 200 persons, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, Radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.