||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
In order to continue the expansion of our Financial Services practice, we are currently looking to recruit an:
- Deliver value to the client by providing knowledge, ideas and solutions for improving the business and streamline processes
- Secure and enhance relationships with senior client management
- Assign a team that will meet and exceed the clients' expectations in standards of service and client care
- Develop and maintain an appropriate external network of business contacts
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in all interactions with the client
- Ensure engagements are executed in accordance with the firm's methodologies and guidance, professional standards, and local legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the technical correctness and presentational standard of all client deliverables
- Lead and coordinate the planning and management of assignments in an effective and efficient manner
- Manage the delivery of other services to designated clients, where appropriate
- Liaise with other service lines and other audit managers to ensure efficient utilisation of knowledge and resources to deliver services.
Your people responsibilities
- Counsel and coach staff
- Appraise staff in a constructive and timely manner Ensure that the engagement partner is informed about important audit or accounting issues on a timely basis.
- You hold a Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accountancy or equivalent
- You are a qualified auditor or you have gained audit experience through your past professional experience, ideally in a Big 4
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in the audit of Banks and/or Funds
- You have a solid understanding of the local and the EU law requirements
- You have a sound knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP
- You are fluent in English, any other language skills such as German or French will be considered as an asset
- You are able to manage a team and you act as a team player
- You are organised and flexible.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Conseil / Audit / Fiscalité|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||26/04/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|28/04/2017||Financial Assistant (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|28/04/2017||Business Planning Officer (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|26/04/2017||Junior Executive Assistant (Eng/Fr) (m/f) - LUX000IH||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|
|26/04/2017||Junior Secretary English/French (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|25/04/2017||HR Recruitment Coordinator Trainee (m/f) starting in August 2017 or September 2017 Company EY||Luxembourg|
|25/04/2017||HR Trainee (m/f) for the Benefits and Compensation Department - 6 to 12 months as from June 2017||Kirchberg|
|24/04/2017||Junior Sekretär(in) - LUX000WY||Luxembourg|