||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Inverto Digital Labs, based in Luxembourg, is a high-growth player in the digital TV product space. Our expanding €30 million revenue business is focused on consumer product opportunities in a changing European broadcast market. With the challenges ahead, we seek leaders for various senior and junior vacancies, to participate and achieve results in an international, people-driven environment. Inverto is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation with the opportunity for personal and professional growth. We thrive on talent, and hence encourage outstanding and success-driven individuals to submit applications even in the absence of a fit with an existing vacancy.
Manage customer portfolio and generate new accounts in line with the company sales and marketing policy. Main accounts being in the following segments:
- Pay-TV operators
- Specialized Consumer Electronic Distribution (referred to as Traditional Distribution)
- Retail Channels
- ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) customers
2. Work Relationship
Internal –All parts of the company.
Company sales – over €30M annually
Company operations over 50 countries
4. Principal Accountabilities
- Reach sales and gross margin targets set for his customers portfolio.
- Generating new customers thru active acquisition actions.
- Report regularly on situation with customers.
- Provide management with market information (new trends, competitors, regulation, etc…).
- Deliver regular and precise sales forecasts.
- Enhance customer satisfaction with complete relationship management (one-stop-shop).
5. Position Requirements
- Relevant BA/BSc equivalent degree (commerce, marketing, business); advantage to engineering or other technical background.
- Proven track records in sales operations in the CE space, preferably in TV broadcast, Consumer Electronics or Media sectors; experience in one of our key market being an asset (Germany, UK, Benelux, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Russia)
- Project management competence in a sales environment. Business view on project process and ability to generate new customers.
- Ability to quickly integrate main technical aspects linked to digital TV broadcast and reception.
Excellent communications skills in English. Other languages are appreciable advantage.
Send resumes with cover letter via the platform jobs.lu
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||24/03/2017|