||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL)
is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and its majority is owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., two major members of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of services to investors including Global Custody Services and Administration of Investment Funds.
MIBL now has an opening in its Depositary and Custody Services Department for an:
DOD Senior Officer - M/F (CDI)
(Ref.: DCS_DS 02/17)
The ideal candidate will report to the Head of Depositary Services and will be responsible for:
- Create, adapt, review Due Diligence questionnaires along with the related documentation for any new potential investment / product / fund structure / SPVs proposed by the IMs / the CMO office / CSD and perform risk-based approach analysis to form / report an opinion of the adequacy of any contractual engagement;
- Help establish and control the operational flows, policies & procedures/check-lists in compliance with AIFMD & UCITS Laws and CSSF circulars;
- Perform periodic checks based on established depositary controls as follows:
- Monitoring of cash flows;
- Monitoring the adequacy of the recordkeeping of financial / non-financial assets;
- Monitoring the day-to-day administration of those assets and oversight of the assigned AIFs & UCITS funds activities (transactions, corporate events, dealing, NAV calculation, investment restrictions, AIF income distribution, exceptional reports, incidents…);
- Identifying any lack of organisation, financial statements, audit reports, potential conflicts of interests etc… that may occur within the different structures for which the bank is acting as depositary for the relevant funds;
- Monitoring of the relevant prime brokers and other third party entities;
- Liaise with various internal (Department Heads, Senior Management…) and external stakeholders and counterparties (banks, prime brokers, lawyers, CSSF inspectors, investment firms, auditors, …);
- Participate and/or lead projects and initiatives to help contribute to the enhancement of processes and to the improvement of overall Bank controls.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the banking and financial areas with the following skills and expertise:
- High level of technical expertise of financial instruments (Cash & Money Market, Equities & Bonds) and other financial instruments (Derivatives, Collaterals, OTC trades, Futures, Forwards, Options and Swaps, Commodities, CDS, Repo/Securities Lending…) and within the Private Equity and Real Estate domain;
- AIFMD, UCITS: high level of knowledge of the requirements and of the technical aspects;
- High level of Risks and Controls knowledge;
- High analytical skills dedicated to precision with a focus on continuous improvement;
- Strong personality ; influencing and negotiating/communicating skills with the capability to interact with many stakeholders in all aspects of the business (e.g. identify and propose better alternatives on doing things);
- High level of IT and PC software skills;
- Good synthesis and writing/reporting skills;
- Good communication and team-working skills & spirit;
- Fluent in English / any additional language is an advantage.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae and a photo to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, route d'Arlon
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Banque|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||24/03/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|24/03/2017||Transfer Agency Team Leader - M/F (CDI) - Ref.: FA_TA 02/17||Luxembourg|