||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
BearingPoint delivers Business Consulting with Management & Technology capabilities. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. BearingPoint is a European based partnership, but operates with a global reach and employs 3,500 passionate, experienced and hands-on people focused on their clients’ needs and success. Teams are organized around engagements and key accounts, ensuring long-term client relationships of mutual trust.
BearingPoint has the ambition to develop its presence in Luxemburg, starting with the Financial Services market and using its Solutions Business (particularly RegTech) as a differentiator.
Therefore, BearingPoint is looking to hire a Director/Senior Manager with business development capabilities on the Luxemburg market in the Financial Services Industry.
Director/Senior Manager - Luxembourg
Financial Services Consultant with strong business development skills
As a Senior Manager/Director within BearingPoint Consulting, you will actively pursue business development within the Financial Services Industry in Luxemburg.
- Develop a sustainable flow of business in management consulting for various companies within the FS industry;
- Coordinate development activities for a new office within the BearingPoint European network, leveraging the industry expertise in the network, and report to the Management Team;
- Lead tender and proposal development processes;
- Lead projects related to banking regulations, RegTech solutions implementations, business transformation and change management in the financial sector;
- Advise and challenge C-level professionals on improving their business with the right business or technological solution;
- Build and manage relationships with prospects and clients;
- Recruit and develop BearingPoint people through on-the-job training and coaching, through the organisation of dedicated training sessions and through active participation in their coaching and mentoring process.
- Since there is no office at the moment in Luxemburg, you will be attached to the Brussels office.
- You hold a business-related master degree, or equivalent by experience;
- You have at least 10 years of professional experience in business consulting, and/or IT Services / software vendors firms in Financial Services;
- You have a proven track record in business development, within the Financial Services industry (including Luxemburg), and have experience with project delivery around technology solutions;
- You are a Luxemburg resident, and have excellent written and oral communication skills in English & French;
- You can work autonomously;
- You are entrepreneurial, hands-on, and result-oriented;
- Strong & well developed interpersonal and team management skills are required.
- An exciting and interesting job as part of a dynamic, international company, where you get the chance to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams;
- Excellent opportunities to learn by additional training and education;
- An opportunity to start up and develop the Luxemburg practice;
- Professional growth opportunities;
- An attractive salary package in line with the role and with your experience.
Please send your application to Hudson, attn. Katia Van der Straeten, Brussels, tel. 02/610 27 06, via the platform of jobs.lu. Do not forget to mention reference BE753789.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
|Catégorie||Conseil / Audit / Fiscalité, Services Financiers, IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||29/03/2017|
|Contact||Katia Van Der Straeten|